Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time so that we can ensure your paperwork is complete.
You will need to bring the following:
- Completed Established Annual Update Forms (click the “PATIENT FORMS” tab and select “Established Annual Update Forms” from the drop-down or you can click the link for the forms right here
- Your new issued insurance card (if you do not have the card, please print a copy)
- An updated list of medications you are currently taking
Before you come:
Take a moment to write down questions and topics you want to discuss. For example:
- Health Concerns
- Symptoms, when they started, how long they last, any medications you may be taking for them.
- Changes to your daily routine or your lifestyle. Change in diet – what foods are you eating or not eating? If you started a new exercise routine, how often and how long are you working out?
- Recent major life events. If you have switched jobs, experienced loss, divorced or gone through another significant change.